Monday 7 May 2012

people who make me happy

short post ;)


the one who always makes me smile ..



the most cutie chubby baby in my heart <3




the one who always makes me laugh ,,,


my friend ...
da stupid bboy ... x)
feel like kicking his ass due to the stupid face haha











mummy bought me this lately ,,  yay
and i need not to worry about my monthly fees anymore 
coz my mom will pay for it  x) thanks mom <3
yea~ reagarding my phone number,,
I've already changed it to a new one ,, i did send a sms to u guys
but somehow, some of them said that they didnt get it
hmm..that's okay coz im currently using both though
whatapps me , viber me , line me whatever
coz im freaking free xp










Life isn't that bad, it's about how we live it
hope i could really enjoy my life
be happy like u guys did
thank you for supporting me all the way
love you guys !







No comments:

Post a Comment